Jan. 13, 2021 -- Cleveland Heights High School is holding an in-person College Credit Plus (CCP) Information Session on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium (the session will also be streamed live on the District YouTube channel).
Ohio's CCP program allows college-ready students to earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking college courses from Ohio colleges and/or universities at little or no cost to families. The program promotes rigorous academic pursuits and provides a wide variety of options to college-ready students in grades 7-12, including students who may have an interest in pursuing a particular career pathway. Representatives from local colleges will present during the session to share more about the opportunities available for CHUH students.
Who may benefit from College Credit Plus?
- College-ready students in grades 7–12 who wish to begin earning college credits now.
- Students who have taken all the courses offered in a particular subject at the High School.
- Students who have taken all the courses they need to graduate and are ready to begin college work.
- Students who want to experience college-level work in preparation for college.
- Students who may be interested in pursuing a particular career pathway.
Students must qualify for placement through testing and/or application by completing a "" and submit it to your School Counselor by April 1, 2021. To participate, students must also apply and be admitted to a college, and register for classes.
For more information, please contact your student’s School Counselor or the Guidance Office at 216-320-3049.