Dec. 11, 2018 --
The Heights Coalition for Public Education is leading a Community Book Discussion on The Testing Charade: Pretending to make schools better by Daniel Koretz.
The community is encouraged to read the book and attend the discussions on Wednesday, Feb. 6, and Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019. Both discussions will start at 7:00 p.m. in the Wiley Campus Cafeteria (2181 Miramar Blvd., University Heights).
For more information on the book, and presenting to Rochester Coalition for Public Education.
Community members can ask Suzanne at MacsBacks (1820 Coventry Rd., Cleveland Heights) to order it at a 20% discount or use your own local bookstore. Contact MacsBacks at (216) 321-2665 or [email protected]
For more information about the Heights Coalition for Public Education, .
The Community Book Discussion is co-sponsored by the following organizations:
- Reaching Heights
- CH-UH PTA
- Northeast Ohio Friends of Public Education
- Cleveland Heights Teachers Union
- Notre Dame College
- League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland
- North Eastern Ohio Education Association
- Northeastern Ohio American Federation of Teachers Retired (279R)
- Future Heights
- CH-UH Board of Education
- Cleveland State University Center for Urban Education