May 9, 2016 – Reaching Heights will conclude its five-part workshop series “Improving Behavior, Building Success” on Wednesday, May 11, from 6-7:30 p.m.
The free monthly series is open to all CH-UH District parents, educators and community members. A light dinner and childcare will be provided. Reaching Heights is located in the Coventry Building at 2843 Washington Blvd.
Xổ số Thị trưởng SakaeThe series features social worker Sherri Skedel, Family Liaison Marie McKee and Reaching Heights Parent Mentor Amy Kerr-Jung.
This month's session is "Review and Reflect" and will focus on reviewing the past four months of work since the workshop began in January. Wednesday's session will also touch on the tools to put the workshop topics into practice.
For more information about Reaching Heights, visit .
May 11, 6-7:30 p.m.Past Sessions:
Review and Reflect
- Review the past four months of work
- Tools to put everything into practice
Xổ số Thị trưởng Sakae- Final Q&A, community discussion
January 13, 6-7:30 p.m.
Making Home and School Less Stressful
- Structuring our physical environments for more successful days
- Organizational tools that can help everyone feel less stressed
March 9, 6-7:30 p.m.
Increasing Positive Behaviors
- How do our words affect behavior? What words help?
- Structuring the day: getting control of the family schedule
Identifying Support Systems
- Thinking outside the box to find helpers
- What are our community supports and resources? (agencies and organizations)
April 13, 6-7:30 p.m.
- What are our responses, personally and publicly, when things don’t go according to plan?
Xổ số Thị trưởng Sakae- What happens if the system (police, hospital, county) becomes involved in cases of extreme behavior?