Jan. 7, 2016 –Xổ số Thị trưởng Sakae Reaching Heights will begin its five-part workshop series “Improving Behavior, Building Success” on Wednesday, Jan. 13 from 6-7:30 p.m.
The monthly series is open to all CH-UH District parents, educators and community members. A light dinner and childcare will be provided. Reaching Heights is located in the Coventry Building at 2943 Washington Blvd.
Xổ số Thị trưởng SakaeThe series will feature social worker Sherri Skedel, Parent Educator Marie McKee and the Reaching Heights Parent Mentor office.
Next week’s session, “Making Home and School Less Stressful”, will focus on structuring our physical environments for more successful days and provide organizational tools that can help everyone feel less stressed.
Xổ số Thị trưởng SakaeFor more information about Reaching Heights, visit .
January 13, 6-7:30 pm
Making Home and School Less Stressful
- Structuring our physical environments for more successful days
- Organizational tools that can help everyone feel less stressed
February 10, 6-7:30pm
Increasing Positive Behaviors
- How do our words affect behavior? What words help?
Xổ số Thị trưởng Sakae- Structuring the day: getting control of the family schedule
March 9, 6-7:30pm
Identifying Support Systems
- Thinking outside the box to find helpers
- What are our community supports and resources? (agencies and organizations)
April 13, 6-7:30pm
- What are our responses, personally and publicly, when things don’t go according to plan?
Xổ số Thị trưởng Sakae- What happens if the system (police, hospital, county) become involved in cases of extreme behavior?
May 11, 6-7:30pm
Review and Reflect
- Review the past four months of work
- Tools to put everything in to practice- Final Q&A, community discussion