May 26, 2016 -- Case Western Reserve University is seeking students for an outstanding research opportunity on campus this summer.
Participants in are given a research project in chemistry and are supervised by a CWRU scientist-mentor. The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, May 27.
Through funding from the American Chemical Society and other sources, students are placed in one of many chemistry labs where they have an opportunity to do research in a wide range of areas.
Xổ số Thị trưởng SakaeAccording to CWRU's website, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be considering a science major or career
- Have completed a one-year introductory high school chemistry course
- Will begin your high school junior or senior year in Fall 2016
- Can establish your family income does not exceed 200% of the current .
- You have read and understood the 2016 Project SEED Program Guidelines